miercuri, 18 iulie 2012

The Understanding of Love

" Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.
But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
To be wounded by your own understanding of love
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
To wake at the dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home at eventide with gratitude
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips." ( The Prophet-Kahil Gibran)

A thousands feelings...for a love without thousands of word.

If I may not live love in my life
I wish to believe that you were my truthful love for every moment that I was looking into your eyes and you in mine
You helped me see some light where I saw dark
You grow hope in my heart with the beauty of your soul which I felt it from the first time.
I promise to keep you in the depth of my heart as the porch light of my soul
I shall never forget you, I shall be forever in your heart.

5 comentarii:

  1. If you where my sunrize, there would never be night:X
    17.09.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. But if i where you're sunrize, hope you would feel like touching the paradise.
    17.09.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Monsieur "Anonim", merci vachement pour tes vers.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. No parle frances madame Nicolete

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. C'est pour ca que je t'ai repondu comme ca. Si tu continues de cacher ton identite, je continuerai aussi...;))Monsieur "Anonim"

    RăspundețiȘtergere