vineri, 14 martie 2014

bewitched violin


Darling,
why you are so beautiful when you make love to me?
why I am so afraid of the song of that bewitched violin
where are we going, burning each other passion for a little spark of endless happiness?
tender waltz we are making in march
walking side by side
kissing every little jasmin buds ....


look at my naked body
do you sense the lavander of my skin?
do you feel my heart sinking?
are you loving me strong enough to cure my disease?
because I am dying and I may not have the time for you
for our children,
for my dreams,
for life....
I see you,
you are becoming a better man
and I love you every morning more
Is you the one that keeps me so alive to nature
you inspire me

and all around us becomes fire.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu